Are you a Tiger grownup looking for ways to be involved? Are you a local business owner looking to build a partnership? At Richey Elementary School, we are looking for both to join our School Advisory Council (SAC). Meetings are once a month for one hour at Richey.
The School Advisory Council consists of elected parents, staff, community and administrative representatives. This working committee is involved with developing and implementing our school improvement plan. The council is advisory in nature and meets monthly during the year.
How can I become a member of SAC?
- Elected members of the SAC include teachers, educational support personnel, and parents.
- Members are also appointed to the council by the Principal to represent businesses and the community.
- Member serves two-year terms.
- A chairperson is elected annually by the SAC membership.
SAC Agendas & Meeting Notes 2023-2024
SAC Agendas & Meeting Notes 2022-2023
SAC Agendas & Meeting Notes 2021-2022
- School Advisory Council – September 2021
- School Advisory Council – November 2021
- School Advisory Council – December 2021
- School Advisory Council – March 2022
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021